Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Persuasive writing

We are learning to write a persuasive argument.


Cinderella  
I believe that Cinderella should have gone to the ball because the king’s men said that every person in the village could come. I think that she was one of the kindest in there and she deserved to go she didn't do anything wrong . I think that the step mother and daughters shouldn't have gone because of the way they treated her.



I believe that Cinderella’s stepmother  should have listened to the king’s man when they asked is there any more young ladies in the house. I believe that Cinderella’s stepmother should of listened and not lied when they asked her.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Moana my name Is Paris I'm 12 years old and I am a year 8 student at Kawakawa primary school. I agree completely with you the king did say that everyone one was aloud to attend. Any way I really enjoyed that. Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moana my name is Tierley I am 12 years and I am a year 8 at Grey Main school. I think you are right about Cinderella being allowed to go to the ball and it is never right to lie to some one. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete